Mark Your Calendars!
Remember, all events at our office at 901 Rio Grande Blvd. NW, Suite D-220.
March 13, 1:00-3:00pm: Curbside Consulting
Have you ever needed more eyes on your current grant projects? Network members can come to our office for a free, 30 minute consultation and we’ll match you with expert advice to talk about your project. Come prepared to talk about a grant application or concept, have us review a draft, or work through tricky pieces with you. Members can sign up here: bit.ly/CurbConSignUp
Not a member? Curbside Consulting is also a great time to get a hands-on demonstration of the Online Platform – designed to make grant seeking easier for you! Let us know you’re coming and we’ll give you a tutorial to see if membership in the Cooperative Network will help you achieve your grant seeking goals.
March 14, 2018 12:00-1:00pm: Brown Bag Luncheon Hitting a Home Run With Your Elevator Pitch!
Join us as we talk about the science of the Elevator Pitch this March! We’ll cover the craft and deployment of an effective pitch and how it relates to successful grant writing at our next Brown Bag Luncheon on Wednesday, March 14 at our office.
March 21, 2:00-2:45pm: Online Platform Demo
Are you interested in grant seeking more effectively and learning more from other experts in our community? Come join us for a free webinar to dig deeper into The Grants Collective’s online platform. We’ll discuss what the platform offers to help you secure national and federal investments, and increase your knowledge, grant capacity, proposal skills, funding leads, efficiency, and connections.
Register for the webinar online: bit.ly/TGCOnlineTour
March 22, 4:30-6:00pm: Thirsty Thursday!
Thirsty Thursday is back, just in time for the start of spring! Join us for networking with other nonprofit and grants professionals. Also, you are also welcome to bring any grant related questions you have. Our team of experts will be on hand to chat about all things grants related! Register online for this free event at bit.ly/MarchThirsty and join us at Ibiza Urban Lounge on March 22.
March 28, 11:00-1:00p: Curbside Consulting
We offer two opportunities each month for Network members to receive hands-on advice about their grant projects. Network members can come to our office for a free, 30-45 minute consultation and we’ll match you with expert advice to talk about your project. Join us for either or both! Members can sign up here: bit.ly/CurbConSignUp
At the last Brown Bag, we talked about Making Every Word Count in Grant Writing with Aly Sanchez of The Grant Plant. She gave guidance on crafting strong, concise application responses, and shared tips, tools, and other resources.
As a member, you will receive preferred access to our trainings and online platform. With the online platform, you’ll be able to:
- Access upcoming grant opportunities from our online calendar and research non-deadline driven opportunities. These are all screened for New Mexico eligibility, eliminating the work on your end.
- Access grant seeking resources that are all in one convenient site – federal budget forms, data research tools, best practice articles, and more.
- Connect and collaborate with other grant professionals in our community and share resources and knowledge. You can directly message other members or tag them on grant opportunities that you’d like to discuss. Ask questions about your grant proposals or processes and receive feedback from a larger grant seeking community!
The Grants Collective is a great way to connect to a community of grant professionals for advice, collaboration, and resources. Subscriptions are $50/month, or save $100 and subscribe for $500/year! New Mexico Thrives members subscribe for $400/year.
For more info, or need an in-person demonstration, contact Robert Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to seeing you at the next Cooperative Network event!
At The Grants Collective, we are grateful for our members, Talent Academy fellows, and community partners. We’re looking forward to working with these organizations to help New Mexico raise its profile in securing major national and federal grants. If you are interested in supporting this effort, become a member or donate today.
We offer three primary ways to participate:
- Cooperative Network: A subscription-based network of nonprofit professionals interested in developing skills, insight, and resources for high-performance grant seeking.
- Talent Academy: A 6-month professional fellowship to develop skills for securing major grants. Applications open in June, interviews are in August, orientation in September, and the program runs October through March.
- Grow New Mexico: Technical assistance to help New Mexican communities and organizations put together grant/loan packages for infrastructure and other special projects. Grow New Mexico is an independent, fiscally sponsored project.
Find out more at www.thegrantscollective.org.