We are currently accepting applications for:
PROGRAM MANAGER, GROW NEW MEXICO
Full job description is available for download here.
Primary responsibilities include leading efforts for Pivotal New Mexico in the areas of project management, administration, and community interaction, and providing other relevant work and data as needed. The qualified individual must be highly dependable with the ability to take direction, work independently, have strong individual drive and motivation, be able to work efficiently, have a sense of humor, use independent judgment, and produce a quality work product. Previous experience will demonstrate a positive employment history, with strong writing ability, communications and organizational skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead efforts around Grow New Mexico-related projects, contracts, and grants.
- Represent Pivotal New Mexico in community meetings and forums.
- Market and promote Pivotal New Mexico to nonprofit and government organizations across New Mexico, and as appropriate, in national venues.
- Research and write project proposals, materials, and edit grant submissions.
- Work with governmental entities and non-profits to develop project proposals, seek funding, and troubleshoot projects.
- Manage outside consultants involved in Pivotal New Mexico projects.
- Support the organization’s fundraising efforts, which may include development and submission of grant proposals.
- Adhere to project budgets.
- Write reports to funders on the progress or completion of relevant program
activities, as requested.
- Communicate frequently with clients, follow up on requests, and provide them
- Provide program support to the Pivotal New Mexico leadership team (including the Board of Directors), as needed.
- Produce internal reports and monitor program metrics for the Grow New Mexico program. Present and report on findings.
- Assist staff with other relevant duties, as requested.
- Special projects as needed.