Spring is around the corner and so is the Cooperative Network!
The Cooperative Network is helping nonprofits, government agencies, and educational institutions secure national and federal investments. Increase your knowledge, grant capacity, proposal skills, funding leads, efficiency, and connections.
What’s Coming Up
March 1, 2017 Brown Bag Luncheon
Our first event is our Brown Bag Luncheon, which will focus the AmeriCorps grant application. For those interested in applying this cycle, Kristin Hsueh from the New Mexico Commission on Community Volunteerism will be our guest as we host a conversation on what applicants can expect this year. Bring your lunch and gather at our office at 901 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Suite D-220 from 12pm to 1pm.
March 9, Thirsty Thursday
Our next social networking event will be Tractor Brewing Wells Park and will feature Tim Nisly of SINC! We’re excited to learn more about what SINC is doing in the community. Join other grants professionals and nonprofit leaders for an evening of learning, idea-sharing, and networking beginning at 4:30pm.
March 13, Reading Circle
Last month, we had a great discussion about our reading! Some highlights from that conversation include: exploring organizational development with the Bridgespan Group and getting inside Billy Joel and the crux of leadership. We’re looking to continue the conversation at 11:00 am at our office on Rio Grande. Click here for a copy of the reading list, which includes more topics on leadership, post-election, work & life and of course, writing!
March 29, Curbside Consulting
Ever needed more eyes on your current grant projects? Come down to our office for a free consultation and we’ll match you with expert advice to talk about your project needs. Consultations occur from 11am to 1pm at The Grants Collective’s office at 901 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Suite D-220.
The Online Platform
With the online platform you’ll be able to:
- Access upcoming grant opportunities from our online calendar
- Collaborate with others
- Access resources that are all in one convenient site
Connect with other grants professionals in our community and share resources and knowledge
As a subscriber to the network you’ll receive:
- Access to a dedicated members-only online platform, with templates, grant calendar, grant seeking resources, and peer support/interaction—all customized to New Mexico
- Invitations to at least three in-person events each month, offering professional development, networking, or peer social opportunities
- Connection to a community of grants professionals with opportunities to receive and provide resources and tips, form special interest peer groups, and collaborate in high-impact collaborative grants
To be part of this initiative, you need to register. Subscriptions are $50/month or $500/year.
Contact Robert Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up today!
If you have questions, please contact Robert Nelson. Look forward to seeing you at the next Cooperative Network event!